Falls Church, Virginia
1.5

Absolute WORST experience I have ever had. I purchased a gorgeous white leather living room set.

When delivered the couch was great however the ottoman was missing legs, and the oversized chair had *** in the cushion. They exchanged the ottoman and chair in 2 separate visits. This chair was still defective. After 2 months, 4 chairs, 2 awful delivery guys and 6 visits where I needed to be home from work, I still did not received a matching chair.

I took this to there corporate office and the best they could do after seeing the pictures of the AWFUL chair was to say unfortunately they could not fulfill my order properly so I could keep the chair with 15% off ($55) or return all the furniture for a full refund. I was truly disappointed for all the nonsense I had been through that they did not try very hard to make things right. I wasted a lot of time, money and effort trying to receive the products I ordered and they could not deliver. What makes things worse it that the product is still being sold even though they clearly have a manufacturing issue with inconsistent quality.

DO NOT PURCHASE THE RAVEN LEATHER FURNITURE SET.

The quality of products delivered is far from par. http://www.mybobs.com/raven-sofa-chair-1-2-and-storage-ottoman

Product or Service Mentioned: Bobs Discount Furniture Furniture Set.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Comments