I purchased a complete bedroom set(PATRIOT-MAHOGANY SLEIGH BED) from the Stoughton, MA location on October 10,2010 and it was delivered on October 13th. When I got home I noticed that the 6 drawer chest was broken and the slack that the boxspring lays on was also broken, so on October 14th I called the Customer Care Department, they were no help-POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE.

I was told that I would have to wait until October 25-30th for replacement furniture-UNACCEPTABLE.This means that I am forced to sleep on the floor.I am in pain after just one night of sleeping on the floor and can't imagine how this will affect me for an entire week or more.

Review about: Bobs Discount Furniture Furniture Set.

Had an Experience with Bobs Discount Furniture?

Comments

Funza, Cundinamarca, Colombia #201917

That sucks that stuff was damaged, but credit card companies will not reverse a charge for damaged goods.That is an urban legend.

It is actually illegal for them to stop payment on a purchase after the fact.

The only time you can get a charge reversed is for identity theft.You cannot unbuy somthing by stoping the CC payment because you are disssatisfied.

If you try to do it, you'll find out months after going through the process that no CC will stop payment like this.

Erode, Tamil Nadu, India #201166

If you paid with a cc, call them and dispute the charge based upon broken furniture upon delivery.