I recently purchased a bedroom set from Bob's..one of the top of the line ones.

When they delivered it, they stated the feet that came w/ the dresser were not the correct ones, and that the correct ones would be delivered in about two weeks (org delivery date 4/16/08). They wanted to wait until the feet came in to put the mirror on. I requested they put it on that day so I wouldnt have this loose mirror just hanging out in the middle of my bedroom. It was put on alright...

the screws are right through to the front of the mirror!! It looks horrible! They did state they would exchange it for me when the new feet came in. I just called (5/23/08) because I had not heard anything and they told me the new feet wouldnt come until august..

unbelievable.. when I stated it was unacceptable they put me on hold for 15 minutes until I finally hung up. When I called back and asked to speak to the store manager, he was, of course, not available. NEVER AGAIN!!

Dont make the mistake I did.. I am dealing with the store in Niantic, Ct.

I wouldnt recommend it to anyone 1,514.73 dollars for a poking...

Review about: Bobs Discount Furniture Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with Bobs Discount Furniture?

Comments

Hodgen, Oklahoma, United States #30817

I wish I saw this before I purchased and kingsize bed with Mattress from Bob's in Stamford, CT.Nightmare for me too.

First delivery date- assembled wrong bed (was the missing bed from 2 deliveries ago per delivery man-mismarked) brought in my bed but missing footboard. 2nd delivery date (4 days later) brought footboard but said didn't need footboard I already had it (in a box with the other parts/boxes of the unsusalbe KING bed in the middle of the room) but am missing side rails. 3rd delivery date 3 days later brought rails but missing slats and center support. 4th date, 4 days later-brought slats and support for orginal wrong bed (original wrong bed) and still don't have a bed to sleep in.

My Husband went to store and got some misc. temporary parts so we can use bed. 5th date 3 days later- brought me rails again and not center support.

I still don't have the over $2000 bed I paid for.Beware!