2.9
Style and Design

I also Purchased this table set from Bob's in Feb of 2015 had them out a number of times to fix the loose screws, and even replaced the set and still kept happening. Well, now April 2017 I had someone sit in the chair and fell the chair broke apart.

Called Bob's sent a tech out said it was not a manufacturing defect so nothing they can do. I spoke with Bob's Customer care Account Manager Becky she tells me they stand behind their Tech and his decision that it is not a manufacturing defect. The I do an internet search and find out others have had this same problem with the same set. coincidence I don't think so ( This is, in my opinion, a manufacturing defect and Bob's refuses to do anything for the customer who purchased this dangerous furniture.) Bob's sells defected furniture and I the consumer is the one who suffers.

Bob's no longer carries this merchandise it was discounted a year ago I wonder why. Please Please what ever you do DO NOT BUY FROM Bob's discount furniture.

Review about: Bobs Discount Furniture Table.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: I would like a new table set with no defects.

I didn't like: Defective furniture.

Comments

Bob sells defective items and they refuse to cover them or replace them. I have experienced the same.