2.9
Style and Design

I also Purchased this table set from Bob's in Feb of 2015 had them out a number of times to fix the loose screws, and even replaced the set and still kept happening. Well, now April 2017 I had someone sit in the chair and fell the chair broke apart.

Called Bob's sent a tech out said it was not a manufacturing defect so nothing they can do. I spoke with Bob's Customer care Account Manager Becky she tells me they stand behind their Tech and his decision that it is not a manufacturing defect. The I do an internet search and find out others have had this same problem with the same set. coincidence I don't think so ( This is, in my opinion, a manufacturing defect and Bob's refuses to do anything for the customer who purchased this dangerous furniture.) Bob's sells defected furniture and I the consumer is the one who suffers.

Bob's no longer carries this merchandise it was discounted a year ago I wonder why. Please Please what ever you do DO NOT BUY FROM Bob's discount furniture.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bobs Discount Furniture Table.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: I would like a new table set with no defects.

I didn't like: Defective furniture.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Apr 28, 2017.

Comments

I have experienced the same situation you have. I was being told by getting house proof plan in 5 years anything happens I will get my credit.

I call them about my sofa and they tell me it's not manufacturing defect and they can't do anything about it.

Very very disappointed and would never recommend any one to buy from Bob's *** well. As a consumer I am getting lied too and forced to hey goose proof plan.

Bob sells defective items and they refuse to cover them or replace them. I have experienced the same.