New York, New York

After hearing from a few friends and watching endless Bob commercials my boyfriend and I agreed that we would go to BOB`s when we decided to buy new furniture.We went to the location in East 116st.When we walked in we were greeted by a nice salesman.He informed us well and was polite.When we were going threw the process of paying he told us we had to wait 3 weeks to get our items.We were so excited that we were ok with the wait.

3 weeks later and our apartment is ready for our new furniture.We had ordered a bunkbed with a trundle and we were so excited to surprise the kids (all 3 of them ).Delivery comes and as I am waiting for the bunk bed to be assembled one of the guys tells me it didn`t come and I have to call.From 2:30 until 5:30 I was ping ponged back and fourth to there customer service and 2 store locations (116st location and the main bob`s furniture in Yonkers).First there receptionists at these locations should be fired point blank period.Rude disrespectful attitudes was what I was greeted with.The sad part is that there managers at the listed locations don`t make it any better.They tried to get me to pick other furnitutre after I explained I couldn`t.They were passing the phone around because no one wanted to hear what I was saying.Now this wouldn`t have been a problem if I would`ve been contacted prior to the delievery date that the piece wasn`t coming in on time.So I had gotten rid of the beds because the new ones were coming.So I had to go spend more money on air mattresses.They didn`t try and offer anything for the inconvieniace I was given attitudes and plain and simple they *** me until I stopped calling.I WILL NEVER SHOP AT BOB`S AGAIN AND I WILL MAKE SURE WHOMEVER I CAN TELL ,I WILL MAKE SURE TO EXPRESS HOW MUCH THIS PLACE SUCKS.OH AND THERE FURNITURE IS *** MIGHT AS WELL GO TO IKEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Bobs Discount Furniture Bed.

Comments

Bob Cares

I'm sorry to hear about your order. We'd love to make it up to you.

Please email us at BobCares@MyBobs.com and we'll be in touch. Thanks, Eric.

Bobs Discount Furniture Reviews