does anyone know what they are doing!I keep getting delivery dates & times from your store but it comes late, or not at all.

i would not recommend your store to anyone. it really should be named *** instead of bobs. It would also help if you could hire people who understand the English language. Your Southington ct.

store is the pits!

I spent 1500 dollars in your store but belive me I won't spend one more penny!Ican't tell you how dissatified I am and I'll tell my friends about the poor performence of your people.

Review about: Bobs Discount Furniture Furniture Set.

Had an Experience with Bobs Discount Furniture?

Comments

Bobs Discount Furniture - Mercury Sectional Performance Fabric Sofa Review from Worcester, Massachusetts Bobs Discount Furniture "I bought The piece of The ... This plan. And them Say it's gir 5 year. The sofa it's have some rips, tears And start To open and The back...." Read more Bobs Discount Furniture - Bobs store the worst Bobs Discount Furniture " On sep 2015 I reported to bobs the stitch and the spring of my couch not functioning right because I. Have insurance for 5 years I decided to take actions..." Read more Bobs Discount Furniture - Bob's Customer Service Is The Worst Bobs Discount Furniture "Bought a sofa and chair from Bob's. Paid for the Goof Proof Plus service. Less than 2 years or use the sub-standard cushions were flat and we were sitting 2..." Read more Bobs Discount Furniture - Cushion Review from Haverhill, Massachusetts Bobs Discount Furniture "Our entire experience with Bob's has been nothing less than a nightmare from delivery to now! We are first time "new furniture buyers" Delievery Day 3 men pull up in..." Read more Virgin Vacations should remove Orchard Paddington Hotel from list Virgin Vacations "Horrible experience with one of the hotel options in Virgin's Paris Hotels self guided. The Orchard Paddington Hotel located at 86-90 Sussex Gardens, London, United Kingdom is the absolute worst..." Read more Everbuying - Service has been improved over the year Everbuying "I started shopping at Everbuying 2yrs ago from buying a mobile phone. The 1st experience was very good, express shipping is at reasonable cost. since then I have bought many..." Read more Automotix - Bad AC Compressor and Packaging Automotix "I bought a recycled AC Compressor on 6/27/17. It only worked for about two-three weeks. I called and got a replacement compressor in August. That one came completely damaged. Although..." Read more Many Etsy Items falsely labeled Etsy "Etsy states clearly what handmade means, but the site is full of items listed as handmade that are just drop shipped from huge sources. This is obvious when you compare..." Read more