1.2
Style and Design
Poster increased review rating.

This was the worst experience I had in whole my life by purchasing from bobs . Their store agent are not honest at the time of purchase and they give you unclear and general responses which fools you about their policy .

The delivery usually is not on time. The return policy is the worse and almost they never accept any return and even for defective one they excuse a lot . They gave me hard time for exchanging the headboard which they broke by them self at the time of installation . They didn't even give me Time frame for second delivery of the broken headboard up to the day before of delivery and I couldn't plan for my day and had to take the whole day off from work waiting g for them to come to fix the headboard that they broke by them self at the time of installation.

At the time of first delivery I told them that I don't want the night stand because there is not enough room here but they denied to return it to the car and stated that as we bring some thing in the apartment we can't return it and asked me to go to store! I was in a trip and came back after a month and decided to go to store and return the night stand and purchase a TV stand and a painting instead. They told me you need to call customer service and we don't do return here. I came back home and called the customer service at 9 am they kept me on phone for one hour and 10 minutes and the only words that I heard was we don't accept return after 3 days.

Even I have warranty and I didn't use the night stand and it is in the same shape as they delivered. The kept repeating we don't accept. I was very upset and unstatisfied and ask them for return or give me the creadit to exchange with TV stand but they told me we can't do any thing . the manager on phone was a lady who was very carelessshe didn't care at all that I am not satidfied and very upset about dishonest information and miscommunication that bobs offered to me and I asked dose customer satisfaction mean any thing to bobs and she just repeated we can't offer you any return or exchange at this time.

This is the worst experience I ever had .

I never had a shopping which the company didn't care about their customer . How much benefit is in 142$ nightstand for bobs that prefer to have unsatisfaied customer and make their customer to change her mind and never come back to bobs to purchase

Product or Service Mentioned: Bobs Discount Furniture Nightstand.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jun 12, 2017.

Comments