Style and Design

I just wanted to say that I am currently dealing with the same thing. My mother purchased two bonded leather sofas from Bob's in 2014.

The sofas were barely used, but the leather started pealing away. I contacted the Bob's recently and they had the audacity to offer us $111 in store credit to go towards another sofa. What the ***??? The saddest part is, I was told by a store manager and a customer service representative that the company had a recall on there bonded leather furniture, due to a manufacture defect, but they still refuse to replace the sofa.

Bob's Furniture is the worse.

If anyone out there is interested in pursuing a class action law suit against the company, please reach out to me. I am looking into starting the process.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bobs Discount Furniture Sofa.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: This products sold and customer service is horrible.

• Bobs Furniture Warranty Scam
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jan 20.

Comments

This doesn't qualify for a class action suit.

You've got nothing in writing and you didn't tell us how old it is.

A recall should be easy to verify.

Any further communication must be in writing ; no more "they said"

Beware of anything with 'Discount" in the title.

pershon106
to William #1422656

Everyone has the right to their own opinion. This is just one of the many ordeals I have been through with Bob's Furniture.

There isn't enough time in the day for me to write or post images of all the issues I have had.

I am also not alone. I would suggest that you mind your business, and don't get involved in things that have nothing to do with you directly.