Trumbull, Connecticut

I purchased a mattress with a mattress pad and guarantee for a replacement mattress if the "pad didn't protect the mattress". Well, the pad didn't protect the mattress and I called the number I was given which of course was not the right number,and after 4 different attempts to contact the "right" people, I was asked several questions and then sent a mailing label.

I was asked to send back the "defective mattress" so that the company can test it ...I guess they thought I was lying! Anyway, after the pad was tested, I received another mattress pad in the mail with a letter indicating that"the customer was approved for a new mattress" and that the store would be contacting me. That was over three months ago! So, I called the store and was told, they have no information about it and that I should contact the mattress pad company.

So, I did, and the mattress company said that they contacted the store and that they will do it again. I called the store a few weeks later and again-no information and I was told that the mattress company does not contact the store. I explained that I received a letter that states that. AGain, I was told to contact the mattress company.

They couldn't help me. By the way, I had already called the mattress company and the store 3 or four times! I then called customer service - 4 times and was on hold once for my entire lunch period ad never got connected to a person! When I finally reached someone, I was told they couldn't help me because I needed to tell the mattress pad company that they weren't supposed to contact the store!

WHAT!

I was being asked to correct a flaw in their system and correct the issue. Isn't customer service supposed look into these issues, not the customer?

Product or Service Mentioned: Bobs Discount Furniture Mattress.

Preferred solution: my replacement mattress.

Comments

This is absurd, ridiculous, and downright poor customer service at its highest level. I imagine you are quite pissed, as I would be.

I'm so glad these reviews were made available before I patronized this company. My thanks to you!