when we purchased our sleep sofa in 2016 we had to have it repaired as the cushion was ripped and then less than a year later the couch started sinking. We went back to the store in Stoughton/randoph and spoke with the store manager as there was nothing he could do he called customer service.

I, also purchased the goof plus plan. They sent a service tech out to my house and the bed metal was twisted and it hit and scraped my wood floor, so I put in a claim and received an email stating that a resolution would be emailed to me in 2-3 business days. after two weeks of waiting without a response, I called back today and found out the claim rep was lazy and could not find the couch on my order and the list goes on and on. I do not want this dangerous item in my house as I have a child and it collapsed on them.

I just wanted a regular couch. after talking with a supervisor and finding out they only want to repair the couch. I am so mad. they told me they will submit another form to see if a voucher will be approved and will be another 48-72 hours.

What a joke. It is my opinion not to purchase a sleep sofa or the goof plan as it does not do any good for you.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: a store voucher to purchase a regular sofa and other items to make up the sleep sofa value.

I liked: Sales rep.

I didn't like: Run around and lack of communication, Customer service, Terrible customer service.

Comments