New York City, New York

By far the worst furniture store.My furniture is a piece of ***!!!

Related: Bobs Discount Furniture - "Customer Care" is the biggest joke I've heard yet

Their goof plan is ***! They goofed you! Their customer service is the worst. I will never buy a piece of anything from them!!!

We purchased a so called leather sectional it started peeling. I am embarrassed to bring anyone in my home with this couch! They should be embarrassed! They told me the goof plan does not cover peels and it happens from chemicals in your body.

They had the audacity to ask if my husband wears hair product?? (because he sits on that side).. Are you serious? Whoever heard of such a thing!!!

After 1 year the leather is not covered. I wont even go into the story of the rip! I am beyond livid! They are LIARS!!!

They failed to mention that in the sale! Never ever again! I am going to share my experience with all my friends and family and social media!

Now I have to throw this couch in the garbage along with my money and I am going to a reliable furniture store for my future purchases.They don't care about my pocket well I definitely don't give a *** about theirs!

Review about: Furniture Quality.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $2500
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Bobs Discount Furniture?

Comments

Ms.Understanding
New York, United States #892869

I definitely understand your anger.I would be beyond pissed.

People work too hard for their money to throw it away. As many bad reviews as these people get I'm surprised they are still in business. Sounds to me like they need to turn out the lights & shut down shop.

Thanks for the heads up.They definitely won't be seeing any of my dollars or my cents!