Bobs Discount Furniture - THEY ARE LIARS! THEIR FURNITURE IS A PIECE OF ***!!

375 of 1388 Bobs Discount Furniture reviews

By far the worst furniture store.My furniture is a piece of ***!!!

Their goof plan is ***! They goofed you! Their customer service is the worst. I will never buy a piece of anything from them!!!

We purchased a so called leather sectional it started peeling. I am embarrassed to bring anyone in my home with this couch! They should be embarrassed! They told me the goof plan does not cover peels and it happens from chemicals in your body.

They had the audacity to ask if my husband wears hair product?? (because he sits on that side).. Are you serious? Whoever heard of such a thing!!!

After 1 year the leather is not covered. I wont even go into the story of the rip! I am beyond livid! They are LIARS!!!

They failed to mention that in the sale! Never ever again! I am going to share my experience with all my friends and family and social media!

Now I have to throw this couch in the garbage along with my money and I am going to a reliable furniture store for my future purchases.They don't care about my pocket well I definitely don't give a *** about theirs!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 4 Yes 4
375 of 1388 Bobs Discount Furniture reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Ms.Understanding

Oct 30, 2014 #892869 New York, United States

I definitely understand your anger. I would be beyond pissed. People work too hard for their money to throw it away. As many bad reviews as these people get I'm surprised they are still in business. Sounds to me like they need to turn out the lights & shut down shop. Thanks for the heads up. They definitely won't be seeing any of my dollars or my cents!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Bobs Discount Furniture. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Bobs Discount Furniture.
Filing a new complaint about
×