Came to bobs store and purchase a twin size top mattress and they didn't deliver this simple foam mattress that weigh less than my yorkie spanky on the delivery day.Words cannot express the way I feel.

Bob you stink and your store does too. The show room is spectacular but your service smells!I mean this is not the first time that this has happened to me at this *** store. I should have learn the first time not to shop there.

They gave me a tee shirt when they first open this store with bobs picture on it.I know what I'm going to do with this tee shirt, I'm going to put horns on his head and parade up and down his store to see if he likes how I'm feeling.

Review about: Bobs Discount Furniture Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with Bobs Discount Furniture?

Comments

Bobs Discount Furniture - Bad Delivery - BAD Bobs Discount Furniture "Good deals on furniture, a decent warrantee, but BAD delivery. They must hire on-the-cheap, because these guys not only did extensive damage to my home, they could not even bring..." Read more Bobs Discount Furniture - Mercury Sectional Performance Fabric Sofa Review from Worcester, Massachusetts Bobs Discount Furniture "I bought The piece of The ... This plan. And them Say it's gir 5 year. The sofa it's have some rips, tears And start To open and The back...." Read more Bobs Discount Furniture - Bobs store the worst Bobs Discount Furniture " On sep 2015 I reported to bobs the stitch and the spring of my couch not functioning right because I. Have insurance for 5 years I decided to take actions..." Read more Bobs Discount Furniture Sofa Review from Saint Charles, Maryland Bobs Discount Furniture "I purchased a sofa and lift up ottoman on April 15, 2016. On May 15 it was delivered. Long story short it is the wrong color, missing legs..." Read more Super 8 - Super8 Provo Safety Issues Super 8 "Several safety issues as well as amenities that were "out of order". 1. Laundry room was closed and out of order 2. Exercise room was a mess (door unlocked) 3...." Read more Penske Truck Rental - WHY PENSKE IGNORING COMPLAINT RE DAMAGE CAUSED BY PENSKE TRUCK with a weathered hole in the top? Penske Truck Rental "WHY PENSKE IGNORING COMPLAINT RE DAMAGE CAUSED BY PENSKE TRUCK with a weathered hole in the top? To Whom it may concern: In good faith, I made a reservation for..." Read more Hautetrader - I really like this website Hautetrader "This is one of my favorite websites. I use it instead of consignment or resale because it benefits me much more. For my last trade, I met a very nice..." Read more Megabus - Disabled Passenger Abuse Megabus "My Name is Tiffany Miller and I rode MegaBus for the Very 1st time Last Night as a Paying Disabled Customer. I have a Disabled Customer Profile on the MegaBus..." Read more