Dont buy there furniture unless you want it 5 months later and then have to replace it shortly thereafter.They sell ALL CHINESE JUNK and their managers are seriously mentally retarded.

NONE of them want to work and they are ALWAYS on lunch .

I bought furninture there in Sep 09 and didnt get it until the end of Nov.

My wife and I had to sleep on the floor for months and they said it was in stock when we bought it .Now months later after our furniture is all paid for long ago weve got a $900 charge on our account for months and these lazy f*cks keep telling me they contacted Wells Fargo about it and Wells Fargo told me that they have no idea what Im talking about and NOTHING was submitted.

Had an Experience with Bobs Discount Furniture?

Comments

Bobs Discount Furniture - Delivery Service Review from Rockville, Connecticut Bobs Discount Furniture "Ditto this story. The only difference is that the leather colored coating flaked off the edges in just a few months. Also bought the worthless good proof warranty ..." Read more Bobs Discount Furniture - Mattress Review from Colchester, Connecticut Bobs Discount Furniture "I bought my queen bob opedic mattress in 1 /13/11 and i took off the cover to wash and under the matress it had mold and also fiber like particles..." Read more Bobs Discount Furniture Sofa Review from North Arlington, New Jersey Bobs Discount Furniture "TERRIBLE experience. Terrible quality. First of all I've never written a review in my life but I have to for this one. i ordered the charisma sofa which apparently can..." Read more Bobs Discount Furniture - Sofa set Bobs Discount Furniture "Love seat springs were broken with a year , hardly used love seat . Called goof proof they told since it can be manufacture defect we cannot claim, called bobs..." Read more Gear Just for You is the WORST! Gear Just For You "Gear Just For You is taking the promotional video for the SheFit bra and using it to get people to buy a cheaply made knock off. I received the bra..." Read more NEVER ORDER ONLINE: Return policy is FRAUD, diesel.com Diesel "Ordered online and returned a few items at the store. The local diesel store accepts the purchase and does not give an itemized receipt, half of the returned items are..." Read more Red Roof Inn - The never appearing refund Red Roof Inn "We stayed at the Red Roof Inn St Louis Westport 11837 Lackland Road St Louis Mo 63146 314-991-4900 from 9/8/2017-9/11/2017 . Our room had roaches, both alive and dead. We..." Read more Crossroads Rv - Terrible service & Warranty Crossroads Rv "I have a crack at the corner of the front slide out. The dealer says this is probably due to a weld being broken in the wall frame. I was..." Read more