Dont buy there furniture unless you want it 5 months later and then have to replace it shortly thereafter.They sell ALL CHINESE JUNK and their managers are seriously mentally retarded.

NONE of them want to work and they are ALWAYS on lunch .

I bought furninture there in Sep 09 and didnt get it until the end of Nov.

My wife and I had to sleep on the floor for months and they said it was in stock when we bought it .Now months later after our furniture is all paid for long ago weve got a $900 charge on our account for months and these lazy f*cks keep telling me they contacted Wells Fargo about it and Wells Fargo told me that they have no idea what Im talking about and NOTHING was submitted.

Had an Experience with Bobs Discount Furniture?

Comments

Bobs Discount Furniture - Bob's Customer Service Is The Worst Bobs Discount Furniture "Bought a sofa and chair from Bob's. Paid for the Goof Proof Plus service. Less than 2 years or use the sub-standard cushions were flat and we were sitting 2..." Read more Bobs Discount Furniture Sofa Review from Saint Charles, Maryland Bobs Discount Furniture "I purchased a sofa and lift up ottoman on April 15, 2016. On May 15 it was delivered. Long story short it is the wrong color, missing legs..." Read more Bobs Discount Furniture - Bed Installation Review Bobs Discount Furniture "Is be on the worst I bought to bedroom set from Bobs and my delivery was Tuesdays and my girls room was complete and not my son they never came..." Read more Bobs Discount Furniture - Cushion Review from Haverhill, Massachusetts Bobs Discount Furniture "Our entire experience with Bob's has been nothing less than a nightmare from delivery to now! We are first time "new furniture buyers" Delievery Day 3 men pull up in..." Read more Skechers - Very Poor Product and quality Skechers "I just bought my shoes on 20th Feb'17 in 6500 rupees. Within 6 months cut marks appears which converting on all across . I reported to my nearest place GIP(..." Read more Ryland Homes - Tiles bulging in master shower Ryland Homes "The tiles in my master bathroom showerwall started bulging then when I was showering the tiles fell off. I called a Contractor to see how what was going on that..." Read more Budget Truck Rental - Horrible! Budget Truck Rental "Rented a 24 foot truck and a car hauler for a cross country move. Halfway, the car hauler has a blow out. Called 24 hour roadside assistance. Was told there..." Read more ATT - I'm ready to change  providers ATT "My paycheck was changed abruptly to a direct deposit .I had already extended my payment date and then changed it again online .the direct deposit states that it will be..." Read more