I have bought 3 bedroom sets, one living room set and a dinnette set with manY extra coffee tables for my son and myself.All the drawers in the bedroom sets fell apart and broke all together WHAT JUNK THEY HAVE TO SELL and the worst part is when I call BOBS they say they cannot find my purchases in their computer, How unbeilable is that ??????????????

they sent a man out to look at my dressers and he was supposed to order new parts and when I called they told me on the phone that no one had come to my house and no parts were ever ordered for me How CRAZY IS THAT?

do they think I AM CRAZY MY SON WAS HERE AS WELL AS MY DAUGHTER IN LAW WHEN THE MAN CAME TO LOOK AT THE STUFF, BUT THEY ARE TRYING TO TELL ME HE NEVER CAME PLUS THE MAN WHO DID COME WAS SO RUDE HE TALKED ON HIS CELL PHONE personal calls the hole time .I would NEVER, NEVER NEVER RECOMMED BOBS TO ANYONE EVER IN MY LIFE TIME .After all the money I spent and work very hard to get what I wanted and the only way I could do it was on the lay away plan, because I don't have any money to pay in full to get what I wanted and deserved.I FEEL I WAS TREATED WITH NO DIGNITY OR RESPECT AT ALL NEVER,NEVER AGIN WILL I SET FOOT IN BOB'S AGAIN........................

Review about: Bobs Discount Furniture Furniture Set.

Had an Experience with Bobs Discount Furniture?

Comments

Y would they respond 2 entertain your stupidity. You were really bored that's all that was

BOBS IS *** *** ***!

Well isn't that just to freaken bad that you don't ;like that I posted my own comments.I did it on purpose just to show that you can post anything on this and the one I'm complaining about which is BOBS DISCOUNT STORES doesn't even respond and I'm sure that they never will, whomever dreamt up this column doesn't even check to see who's posting numerous times using the same name. It's just all a joke ... but who cares about the consumer who gets screwed anyway,I guess only YOU?????????????????????????.I really wanted to see he noticed, butI see you did..I guess the last laughs on you..

Well I could respond to the first post, but I think it's just funnier that you responded to yourself three times as a third person party, and yet used the same name and all within minutes of eachother... that's just ridiculous, need fake sympathy much?

kladykatie

I feel so bad for this women all her hard earned money should be given back

:cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry

I WORKED SO HARD TO GET WHAT I THOUGHT IN THE STORE LOOKED SO BEAUTIFUL uNTIL I GOT IT HOME AFTER ABOUT A YEAR ON LAYAWAY AND IT IS NOTHING BUT JUNK,JUNK AND MORE JUNK

JUNK,JUNK AND MORE JUNK