Manchester, New Hampshire
2.0

I've purchased a number of furniture items from Bobs in the past, and for the most part have been pleased with the quality. However, the customer service has been poor.

Recently I called as I needed a part for a set of bunk beds I had purchased in 2013. The slats for the bottom bunk had broken and I just wanted a new set to replace them. When I spoke to the first person that answered the phone, she was helpful and courteous, but we got disconnected when she put me on hold to check on availability of the part. I called back and got another person, and explained what had come to pass thus far.

He had to put me on hold several times, and could not figure out how to help. He finally got to the point where he had the information, and then transferred me to the local store. He said before the transfer that he would explain to the store staff the issue so that they could locate the part for me in their inventory. He didn't do this as the store staff was completely clueless as to what I needed.

This whole process took nearly an hour on the phone, until I finally became so frustrated that I hung up, and just ordered a new bed from a competitor.

In the end, I don't think I'd recommend Bobs Furniture to anyone.

I wouldn't tell anyone not to shop there, but would warn them about the poor customer service. Going forward, I'll likely choose another company to do business with as I did this time.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bobs Discount Furniture Bed.

Comments