Secaucus, New Jersey

We went to Bob's furniture store in Secaucus, NJ and were helped by a representative named Steve. After explaining to Steve that we were affected by Hurricane Sandy and losing all our furniture, We were inquirying about new bedroom set.

He showed us a 8 piece bedroom set that was on sale for 999.00. He advised us to check out the mattress by laying down and even advised us that we could swap pieces by getting a dresser into of two nightstands. We were interested in his sale and specifically asked what we were getting for the price, he informed us as follows: 1. Mirror and dresser, headboard, bed frame, 2 nightstands and boxspring and mattress which comes out to 8 pieces.

We picked out our size and completed the sale. Today, Jan 30, 2013 we received our delivery and only 6 pieces were delivered. We got everything as promised except Mattress and Boxspring. The delivery guy stated I would have to call customer service as this was not on our slip.

Called Customer Service spoke with Chris who informed me that this set doesn't come with boxspring and mattress, that the representative must of gotten confused and informed us "false advertisement". He stated the two extra pieces missing are the rails to the bedframe, he stated nothing could be done on thier behalf and I would have to speak to the store manager regarding this. Called store manager, spoke with Adam who couldn't and refused to help me, stating that we as customers are responsible for our orders and should of checked the slip. I explained why would i order a complete bedroom set and not a mattress, am i expected to sleep on the floor?

He was very arrogant and stated nothing could be done.

I am highly dissatifised with thier lack of service, knowledge and that noone could assist me or even offer me any solution to get this resolved. Someone should be responsible for this mistake, the representative needs more knowledge of the product and the manager needs more training.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bobs Discount Furniture Furniture Set.

Comments

Bob Cares

I'm sorry to hear about the issues with your order. I'd be happy to investigate.

Please email your contact info to BobCares@MyBobs.com and I'll be in touch. Thanks, Eric.

Bobs Discount Furniture Reviews