Bronx, New York

In Feb 2015 I purchased a boomerang table which came with 2 chairs and a bench. I called on 2 separate occasions because my chairs and bench were loss.

This was in may,they sent a tech both time he tightened them and left. Today Nov 4 2015 I called about my bench again I spoke to someone named Nick. I informed him that my bench is now rocking back and forth he said their is nothing that can be done. Also, he said that in May it was noted that their was a manufacturer problem with my chairs that I was not informed about.

I asked to speak to a supervisor he then told me the supervisor was busy. He said he would email his supervisor and someone would get in touch with me I've never heard of business being done like this. I will never buy anything from Bob's again.

They told me their is nothing they can do about my bench they said "it's an environmental problem". I'm disgusted with bob's I recommend No one to buy from them.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bobs Discount Furniture Furniture Set.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Bobs Discount Furniture Cons: Furniture, Being lied to, How they handle things.

Comments

Would you happen to still have this furniture set? If so please contact me charmthedragon@gmail.com

Bobs Discount Furniture Reviews