Style and Design

Leather sofa sunk down and start to crack, pealed after 2.5 year.When we call they said we don't cover leather part after a year and when we mentioned sink down part, they said since leather is bad condition we don't fix sunk down part.

Mr Bob, you knew your quality is so bad and you created sneaky warranty to ripoff people. You know people who visit your store is working and middle class who work hard and save money and you Mr Bob shamelessly sell them garbage and on top of that you created a warranty program that is absolutely lies. When I see you on the TV, its like I am looking to a greedy, manipulative, thief and lier pig. You should be on the list of America's Most Notorious Greedy list.

You should take a look at any website from youtube to yelp and google all of them are 99.99% full of complains and are victim of the garbage you selling. Be a man, I know you are so old, now this is time to do something right before you face God. Shut down your store and refund to your victims.

Because we all know you will take noting with yourself except your deeds.As well stop commercializing yourself coz it is so disturbing to see you when I am watching TV.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of all professional liars and manager. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of bobs discount furniture sofa and associated monetary loss in the amount of $4000. Bobs Discount Furniture needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned bobs discount furniture sofa in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Bobs Discount Furniture.

Comments

Mia1985

As well not to minion, I bought a set of dining table that is faded and side corner small part is broken and I see it is made of plastic. And of course the warranty does not cover that either.