Nashua, New Hampshire

I Purchased a leather living room set at Bob's discount furniture store knowing that if anything were to ever happen with any piece of the set that the wonderful and fully covered "goof proof" insurance that I paid for would cover any issues. After a year and and half I have 3 issues from a broken spring and tear in the leather.

The third is massive discoloring in the arm rests of all 3 pieces of the leather. Again, 18 months later. Back to the waranty.... I called goof proof to make a claim.

They covered only 1 piece (broken spring) as the tear in the leather on another piece was outside of the claim guide lines. So only 1 peice was covered. After several weeks of waiting to see how this would be dealt with i decided to call back (good proof) and ask when they would come and repair my sofa. Found out they will NOT repair my sofa as i was outside the living range of a technition...

so they gave me a instore credit to get a new sofa in which is no longer available. Now I am forced to replace my sofa with a piece of furniture that WILL NOT match my other 2 pieces.

BOB'S NOR GOOF PROOF WILL WORK WITH ME TO HELP FIX THIS ISSUE. last time i EVER shop at Bob's nor will ever recommend anyone else!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Bobs Discount Furniture Furniture Set.

Comments

My son purchased a leather couch from the pit. They offered the goof policy.

A small piece of the leather ripped and I called Guardian. They told me that he was not eligible for the insurance because of the pit. Not true. They asked how it was ripped and I said that I wasn't there but he was moving furniture in.

The couch had already been in two days and he was moving in an armoire. The armoire tour a small part when it was set down. Two weeks later and numerous calls to Bob's care who really doesn't care I have gotten no where. Bob's does not care about their customers or they would go to bat for them.

I would not buy a throw pillow from them.

The service rep said that they could not tell the Guardian what to do. Horrible company.

Bob Cares

I'd like to see if I can find a resolution for you. Please email BobCares@mybobs.com with your order info and we'll be in touch soon...Thanks, Eric.

Bobs Discount Furniture Reviews