We purchased a complete living room package and was worried about the furniture because of our cats.The saleman told us about the goof proof protection that would cover us in case of any rips or damage caused by our pets.

well this morning I noticed a rather large rip on the back of our loveseat. I called to place a claim only to be told that if it was caused by our pets it wasn't covered. I told them I am not sure how it happened but am assuming it was the cats....our 3 teenagers have said they know nothing about the rip. All I know is that last week when I moved it there was no rip this morning it was there.

the only thing they can do is sell me a piece of fabric for $120.00 then I have to find someone to repair it.NEVER buying from the or recommending them again.

Review about: Bobs Discount Furniture Protection Plan.

Had an Experience with Bobs Discount Furniture?

Comments

Bob Cares

I'm sorry to hear that the Goof plan isn't working as you anticipated. Please contact BobCares@MyBobs.com with your order info...Thanks, Eric.

let's see now.Cats in house, teenagers in house.

No problems there!

Why shuld they cover damage obviously caused by human and animal residents?Be real!

Bobs Discount Furniture - Bed Installation Review Bobs Discount Furniture "Is be on the worst I bought to bedroom set from Bobs and my delivery was Tuesdays and my girls room was complete and not my son they never came..." Read more Bobs Discount Furniture - Sofa set Bobs Discount Furniture "Love seat springs were broken with a year , hardly used love seat . Called goof proof they told since it can be manufacture defect we cannot claim, called bobs..." Read more Bobs Discount Furniture - Cushion Review from Haverhill, Massachusetts Bobs Discount Furniture "Our entire experience with Bob's has been nothing less than a nightmare from delivery to now! We are first time "new furniture buyers" Delievery Day 3 men pull up in..." Read more Bobs Discount Furniture - No Insurance delivery team Bobs Discount Furniture "I purchased furniture to be delivered January 4th. All went as planned until the delivery crew hit my cable line while leaving in the delivery truck. They never stopped to..." Read more Poor customer service and lacking honesty in sales by Kissvivi Kissvivi "I purchased $195+ USD of Tee Tops from Kissvivi. First issue was "Buy 2, Get 3rd free." I was refunded some of that money. So I still paid $153+ USD...." Read more Dresslily - Wrong Color and it came to me Tangle Dresslily " This item came to me it's a ugly color it was tangled and I needed replaced I've been trying to call but no one is answering so now I'm..." Read more Window World - Salesman incompetent and installers just as bad!! Window World "Had Window World of Rockford out to my home to discuss windows. Told the salesman that I extensively researched and knew exactly what I wanted. Handed him the piece of..." Read more National Laser Institute - Finicial advisors charge more money from black ppl National Laser Institute "I graduated with almost 40 people. Tuition was about $7,295. After speaking with almost every student, that we're offered or aware and given the option of a scholarship. Almost everyone..." Read more