5125 Jonestown Rd, Harrisburg, PA 17112, USA
2.2

Purchased a recliner/sofa in 2015. Have had several issues and after a struggle every time they have fixed the problem.

In Oct/Nov 2017 we had seam separation and tears. They said our pets did it, which they didn't. They ordered us a seat at no cost and said they would install it when we get it. Since that time the same thing is happening to the right side and I call Guardian and they state that Bob's CS should handle it and that I paid for 5 years of coverage.

Called Bob's. They sent me back to Guardian who again sent me back to Bob's. This is ridiculous, no one wants to help. Last call this morning said I was no longer covered because I didn't buy extra protection and I could purchase the cushion for $150 and they would install it for a fee once we receive it.

This is just ridiculous. I have purchased several things since then and spent a good amount of money.

Well I think I need to take my business elsewhere to a company that cares. I will make sure when friends ask a good place for furniture it won't be Bob's.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments