Purchased a sleeper sofa 4 weeks ago,delivery was on schedule.When first sat on the sofa, and leaned against the arm, noticed a creaking sound.

Called customer service, tech came out. The sofa was to be replaced but was discontinued (was available 4 weeks prior....probably realized it was not of good quality). Was told I could reselect. New sofa was $150 less but can only get a store credit.

Why would I want to buy another thing there? Two accent chairs purchased 4 weeks ago ---- one arm is coming loose and both chair cushions are flat after been sat on twice!

The furniture is poorly made.How can Bob's be furniture retailer of the year?

Review about: Bobs Discount Furniture Sofa.

Had an Experience with Bobs Discount Furniture?

Comments

As it goes,...."those who buy on price, die by price".Probably better value at your local Salvation Army Thrift Store.

Money goes to those less fortunate during these tough times to boot!

Wonder if Bobby shops there?Bet he'd say,..."no way, no how!"

Bobs Discount Furniture Sofa Review from North Arlington, New Jersey Bobs Discount Furniture "TERRIBLE experience. Terrible quality. First of all I've never written a review in my life but I have to for this one. i ordered the charisma sofa which apparently can..." Read more Bobs Discount Furniture - Recliner sofa peeling off badly and broken spring Bobs Discount Furniture "I purchased a whole bedroom set and a recliner sofa from bob's furniture store. When purchasing, the salesman asked me to buy the 5 year goof proof warranty which will..." Read more Bobs Discount Furniture - Bad quality and in sofa arms Bobs Discount Furniture "March 8th, 2016. We bought a Braxton 72" Sofa one year ago, I was convinced by them to by the goof proof + protection plan, they said it would cover..." Read more Bobs Discount Furniture - Delivery Service Review from Rockville, Connecticut Bobs Discount Furniture "Ditto this story. The only difference is that the leather colored coating flaked off the edges in just a few months. Also bought the worthless good proof warranty ..." Read more Little Caesars - Liars Little Caesars "My husband and i just went through the little caesars on Reynolds Road in Bryant. We ordered one order of crazy bread extra butter and Parmesan and a deep dish..." Read more National Laser Institute - Finicial advisors charge more money from black ppl National Laser Institute "I graduated with almost 40 people. Tuition was about $7,295. After speaking with almost every student, that we're offered or aware and given the option of a scholarship. Almost everyone..." Read more Essay Lions - One of the Best Term Paper Writers Essay Lions "According to educators, there are numerous benefits that come with writing term papers. One of the reasons is that term papers allow writers to make known new knowledge to the..." Read more Walmart - BUG IN MY "WASHED AND READY TO EAT" SPINACH Walmart "After a morning, which led to a rather warm afternoon, I decided that I would purchase my greens from my local Walmart, as to prevent heat induced wilting. My local..." Read more