One star is too high.I ordered a desk from Bob's Online.

I used Pay Pal to pay so they received the money immediately. 1 hour later I received a call that the desk I ordered is not in stock..OK... Simply reverse the transaction. I understand mistakes happen.

Well their mistake but the consumer gets the honor of paying for it. Not only do they take your money for a product they do not have, but from one person to the next, amazingly, no one knows how to reverse the transaction. They get to hold the money and treat it like I returned the item and have to wait for a refund. This is probably the worst company I have ever dealt with.

Stay away.Don't give criminals your hard earned money.

sjmmom311 wrote the review because of order processing issue at Bobs Discount Furniture. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $313 and wants Bobs Discount Furniture to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was customer service policy. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Bobs Discount Furniture desk for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Bobs Discount Furniture?

Comments