We purchased a 4-poster bed quite awhile ago. Our salesman told us the middle section of each post could be removed and the top piece of the post could then be attached to the lower main section. We didn't ask for a demo and now that we have a reason to shorten the posts we found out two things: the lower main section has a screw sticking out of it and so does the top piece so they can't be connected. In addition, the top piece is smaller than the lower main section, so that's a no go all around. I contacted Bob's and they can't do anything about it and neither can the company who manufactured it. So, until we find a real solution each bed post on our cherry bedroom set has a styrofoam ball on it, spray painted to "match." Tacky.

We no longer live in CT so we can't have a rep from Bob's come out to see what we're talking about.

Bummer. I must say though that overall we've been very satisfied with our experiences with Bob's furniture and customer service. Over the three years we lived in CT we purchased two bedroom sets, a mattress, a kitchen table, a computer table, a leather couch set, artificial trees and several book shelves.

Review about: Bobs Discount Furniture Table.

Had an Experience with Bobs Discount Furniture?

Comments

Bobs Discount Furniture - Delivery Service Review from Rockville, Connecticut Bobs Discount Furniture "Ditto this story. The only difference is that the leather colored coating flaked off the edges in just a few months. Also bought the worthless good proof warranty ..." Read more Bobs Discount Furniture - No Insurance delivery team Bobs Discount Furniture "I purchased furniture to be delivered January 4th. All went as planned until the delivery crew hit my cable line while leaving in the delivery truck. They never stopped to..." Read more Bobs Discount Furniture Sofa Review from North Arlington, New Jersey Bobs Discount Furniture "TERRIBLE experience. Terrible quality. First of all I've never written a review in my life but I have to for this one. i ordered the charisma sofa which apparently can..." Read more Bobs Discount Furniture - Good proof is false Bobs Discount Furniture "I bought a living set from bobs its 4 years old. I called several times for them to sew the tear in between the couch pillows and they came fixed..." Read more Poor customer service and lacking honesty in sales by Kissvivi Kissvivi "I purchased $195+ USD of Tee Tops from Kissvivi. First issue was "Buy 2, Get 3rd free." I was refunded some of that money. So I still paid $153+ USD...." Read more Window World - Salesman incompetent and installers just as bad!! Window World "Had Window World of Rockford out to my home to discuss windows. Told the salesman that I extensively researched and knew exactly what I wanted. Handed him the piece of..." Read more Ross Dress For Less Mobile Al - Terrible Customer Service-Ross Dress for Less Manager Ross Dress For Less Mobile Al "I purchased items from Store #1845 on Sept. 1, 2017 for a total of $30.22. I took the items home and hung them up for wear on a later date...." Read more Artesian Spas - Stand by your spa Artesian Spas "Valves that leak in the first year or two, watch out your gonna get ripped a new one. First the certified idiot will come out and put putty on the..." Read more