Secaucus, New Jersey

I bought a dining room set less than a year ago. After a few months , one chair broke, I called customer service and they told me that I had to wait 3 months for a new leg to be delivered to my house and then call for someone to come and fix it.

After the 3 months , I called very upset because nothing had come . They finally send a repairman who mended the chair and told us that he would not cancel order of the leg , in case it would break again , THE LEG NEVER CAME! Today we are sitting eating dinner an ONE LEG COMES OFF THE THE TABLE! I am disgusted .THe wood is so cheap that the holes where the screws were placed on the table leg somehow broke.I have no children and my last dinning room set lasted me 15 yrs an I gave it away.

I want my money back or my dining room set replaced.

In my 55 years of age, this is the first time I write a bad review in my life . I was robbed by being sold such garbage , if I don't get immediate service this time , I will do as much bad publicity to this place as I can including calling Baquero on NBC because I work hard for my money and this is no way to do business.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bobs Discount Furniture Furniture Set.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments