This store doesn't only have an E-pit, it is the pits, cheaply made furniture, terrible customer service, if your as unfortunate as us to have wasted your money on "goof proof ins." You know what I mean-for those who haven't done that yet-don't bother with it. Why?

Because they don't carry the same products long enough to replace any damaged furniture past the 1 year guarantee given with the furniture. Bedroom set-can't find the nightstand anymore so I get a credit for Bobs-who needs a credit I need a matching nightstand to replace the one that got damaged. My daughters dining set-no longer carried either, broken chair (piece of garbage to begin with) no can replace.

There should be a class action suit against this company for falsely selling a useless insurance coverage-unless you like mismatched furniture. I WILL SLAM THIS STORE IN EVERY FORUM AND COMPLAINT CENTER I CAN FINE.

Comments

Bob Cares

The Goof Proof plan has helped out countless Bob's customers? I'm sorry to hear it hasn't done so for you.

If you'd email me at BobCares@MyBobs.com I'd be glad to see what we can do to make this right. -Eric.