Woodbury, Connecticut

I purchased a sectional for $1,200 in April 2009.For the first year or so it was barely used, we than moved it into the living room about a year ago.

Approximately 6 weeks back I sat down on the end piece and heard a pop. There is no longer ANY support in the front end (no longer sit-able). I purchased there scam on an insurance policy "good proof" and filed the appropriate claim. A Guardsman tech came out, opened the bottom of the piece and said the damage was too much he would not be able to fix it in my house.

He had to file a claim with Bobs to see if they would pay to fix it or simply replace it. A week later I received a letter from Guardsman "sorry your damage is not covered by the insurance". I than went to the Orange CT store and spoke to a store manager (who is just as useless as the next guy) and now its been over a month and I have not received a call from customer service to set up another appointment as I was promised. The store manager than had the nerve to call me this past Monday stating he heard back from customer service and the lady has left 4 messages with me and he can see this being an issue as he got my voice mail and is having a tough time getting a hold of me.

Needless to say I called him back within 5 minutes and I never received a missed call or voice mail from anyone at his company/customer service.

Although there furniture is the best priced, they are a nightmare to deal with when you have an issue, just like all there competition warned me when I was shopping for furniture Pay the extra money and go with another furniture company, trust me it will be worth it in the end and will save you endless hours of nonsense.I now have a sectional that is less than 2 years old, looks brand new and I cannot use it b/c its broke.

Review about: Bobs Discount Furniture Furniture Set.

Had an Experience with Bobs Discount Furniture?

Comments

not a happy camper

Yeah yeah, thanks Bob. Do you just so happen to be a disgruntled employee at Bob's Discount Furniture or are you an out of work English teacher critiquing proper grammar?

Then... not "Than"