Manorville, New York

I placed an order for furniture on July 20th. I was contacted and selected a delivery date.

3 days before the scheduled delivery date, after I had already made arrangements for my old furniture to be removed, and after I had already taken the day off from work, Bob's called to say they had to move my delivery date to the following week because the pieces I ordered were not available. When I expressed my outrage at this, they told me there was nothing they could do for me, and that I could complain AFTER I had received all my furniture and that my compensation, if I wanted it, would be a Bob's gift card. After finally getting to speak to a supervisor I was told that some of my furniture could be delivered on my original date. I confirmed with Pedro several times that what I would be receiving would be my ENTIRE sectionals, and that one couch would be delivered the following week.

That is not what I received today. Today I received one half of each of the sectionals I ordered.

I now have two half pieces of sectionals in my living room, with no place else to sit for the next week, and Bob's will do nothing for me. I will never spend money with them again, and I highly suggest you think twice about doing the same.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bobs Discount Furniture Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Bobs Discount Furniture Cons: Customer service, Delivery service, Customer dissatisfaction resolution.

Comments