Reston, Virginia

I purchased a sleeper sofa from Bob's Discount Furniture in Danbury, Ct. They did not have the style I wanted to show me in the show room, the sales person should me another sleeper sofa and said that was the mattress that came with 99% of the sleeper sofas but if not I could always upgrade.

That was not the mattress I got. When I called to order the upgraded mattress, I was told they would have to send out a service person. They need to come out to see if that sofa could have the upgraded mattress. I was told that the mattress could not be upgraded, being this was my bed that I need to sleep on every night it was not acceptable.

The real probably is that the mattress was sticking to the spring and when I asked the service tech if he could fix it, as he flipped the sofa bed over he told me to move out of the way, that the bed has a tendency to fly out. The bed portion of the sofa came flying out onto a brand new wood floor. Gashing it in two place. I have been going back and forth with Bob's Discount Furniture Customer Service Dept and the store I bought the couch from for three months now.

I have gotten two estimates to fix the floor which is discontinued and runs throughout the studio apartment. I they even sent their own adjuster and still not resolution to this. I am totally discussed.

If is my first experience doing business with Bob's Furniture and it will definitely be my last. Needless to say I did not keep the sofa bed and I still have a damaged floor!!!!!!!!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Bobs Discount Furniture Bed.

Comments

bobs sucks

Do you have homeowners or renters insurance to cover the damaged floor?

Can't you call our Attorney General who might help. Tell him about this web site so he could really understand how many patrons are fighting mad.