Cockeysville, Maryland
1.7

I ordered several things from Bob's Hunt Valley (New store) they set up delivery 4 hour window was 4:45 to 8:45 so they called and said truck broke down and they were getting a new truck would still make the delivery but it would be closer to 9-10 pm. I said ok @ 9:42 called and said never mind they pulled del people off road and would set up for Sunday (next day) well since they do not deliver on Sunday's they would call 1/2 hr before delivery.

Truck was on the road at 9 am. By 12:00 and not hearing a peep I called customer care and was told sorry about my luck they did not know where the truck was and what time to expect them all I could do is wait for my call. I was fuming so I got in the car and headed to Bob's. I got there saw my sales person (IK) (great person by the way) he turned me over to a manager (which they seem to have a lot of) Ben and I discussed the entire situation and he asked what would make me happy so I explained $200.00 off bill and waive del charge, he said not going to happen.

I asked him what the purpose of asking me was if he had no intentions to do anything. Anyway he advised he could drop delivery charge (big deal $59.00) and customer care would compensate me from their end. He said all I needed to do was accept delivery and then they would tell me what the compensation would be. YEAH RIGHT.

We called customer care and Theo told us that waiving the delivery was enough. I cancelled the entire order and stood out front of the store telling customers not even to go in.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bobs Discount Furniture Customer Care.

Comments