I bought a bedroom set from this store, and from the first day till now it has being nothing but *** from management, customer service and their delivery company that they claim they don't have control over.my set never arrived in time it took a whole month to just set up a delivery date and when they came they didn't have it.

and they are always asking you to pay what you don't owe them when clearly they owe you and to get money back from them is like pulling nails with teeth.

that bob guy that is always advertising his crappy goods should go around and figure out how to run a freaking business.what a messy experience.

Review about: Bobs Discount Furniture Furniture Set.

Had an Experience with Bobs Discount Furniture?

Comments

Bob Cares
Manchester, Connecticut, United States #615318

I'm sure we can make this right for you.Please email BobCares@MyBobs.com with your order info.

Thanks, Eric.

Bobs Discount Furniture - Good proof is false Bobs Discount Furniture "I bought a living set from bobs its 4 years old. I called several times for them to sew the tear in between the couch pillows and they came fixed..." Read more Bobs Discount Furniture Sofa Review from Saint Charles, Maryland Bobs Discount Furniture "I purchased a sofa and lift up ottoman on April 15, 2016. On May 15 it was delivered. Long story short it is the wrong color, missing legs..." Read more Bobs Discount Furniture - Recliner sofa peeling off badly and broken spring Bobs Discount Furniture "I purchased a whole bedroom set and a recliner sofa from bob's furniture store. When purchasing, the salesman asked me to buy the 5 year goof proof warranty which will..." Read more Bobs Discount Furniture - Cushion Review from Haverhill, Massachusetts Bobs Discount Furniture "Our entire experience with Bob's has been nothing less than a nightmare from delivery to now! We are first time "new furniture buyers" Delievery Day 3 men pull up in..." Read more Poor customer service and lacking honesty in sales by Kissvivi Kissvivi "I purchased $195+ USD of Tee Tops from Kissvivi. First issue was "Buy 2, Get 3rd free." I was refunded some of that money. So I still paid $153+ USD...." Read more Essay Lions - One of the Best Term Paper Writers Essay Lions "According to educators, there are numerous benefits that come with writing term papers. One of the reasons is that term papers allow writers to make known new knowledge to the..." Read more Directv Now - DIRECTV - Not Providing Credit Promised on Wireless Genie Mini, agreed upon as a convience to installers. Directv Now "On 03/17/17 we signed up for DirecTV, on 03/24/17 the installers came to setup the system, was based on a promotion of receiving a $150 prepaid card. The main (upstairs)..." Read more National Laser Institute - Finicial advisors charge more money from black ppl National Laser Institute "I graduated with almost 40 people. Tuition was about $7,295. After speaking with almost every student, that we're offered or aware and given the option of a scholarship. Almost everyone..." Read more