4.9
Style and Design

We the Robinson's would like to thank Bob's Discount Furniture located in Columbia Maryland, for SUPERB service to our family on 8/13/15.We called the Bob's Discount in Hyattsville, MD on 8/13/15 and was turned down while speaking with a lady sales person for a sofa we were looking for and found on line and was told to order on line ourselves and that there was nothing they could do to help us because the style we wanted was no longer on the floor to view or in the warehouse and that it was NOT AVAILABLE AT ANY of the other Bob's locations.

I was so unhappy because the sofa was GORGEOUS, so I tried the COLUMBIA MD LOCATION and spoke with A Mr. Brian Donnelly. He was very informative and knowledgeable to the fact of knowing exactly what we were looking for. He took the time to find the item # and the exact sofa we wanted, he placed us on hold and came back to let us know that IT WAS IN STOCK and we could have it delivered by 8/20/15.

We were very happy and thankful for his time and patience in servicing us. Now we ONLY saw the sofa on line so we did not know how it felt when sitting on it or the actual color which was stated, because sometimes you can get an item home and not like it after actually seeing it. Well, I will have you to know that we received our sofa 7 days after placing the order and WE LOVE IT. IT IS BEAUTIFUL!!!

THANK YOU MR. DONNELLY FOR YOUR TIME, EXPERTISE, AND EXPEDICIOUS SERVICE, for a first time buyer. Also hats off to the Finance Dept. and the Delivery guys, everyone was great!!

God bless you all for not dropping the ball the way the Hyattsville location did.We will be back and have began to share with others of your great service.

This person wrote the review because of "all of the above was great!!" of bobs discount furniture sofa from Bobs Discount Furniture. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Bobs Discount Furniture to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Bobs Discount Furniture for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Bobs Discount Furniture?

Comments