Ordered a couch and sofa. NONE of the cushions fit.

Called Bob, they said it would take 2 months before we got replacement cushions. Once those arrived, we had to schedule an appointment with some Bob flunkie who came to switch out the cushions. He showed up a month later. Kid didn't know wether to check his *** or scratch his watch, but we were told we needed this minion to do the work, lest we damage a zipper.

The damaged zipper wouldn't be covered by Bob's policy if we did it. The replacement cushions are still not the right size for the couch. There are gaps between the all of the cushions and we are still waiting on the effin sofa cushions to get back in stock. We got this set the first week of May 2018.

It is now the second week in September. {{redacted}} you, Bob.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bobs Discount Furniture Sofa.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Comments

I'm going through this right now on the Charisma - the ottoman is crap and the cushions won't stay put. If you doe off you wake up 20 minutes later your hip in an 8 inch gap.

They sent a tech and they are sending me new cushions - takes three weeks?!?!?! So I am waiting. My ottoman was a total bait and switch - you feel the wood so you can't really sit on it.

Memory foam my *** The couch set was a total bait and switch. Don't even get me started on my bed....